Subject: Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job
From: Merle Ilgenfritz <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 07:32:34 -0500

At 06:04 PM 1/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 96-01-14 21:53:59 EST, you write:

>
>     We're located in Providence, Ri. Kind of a strange place for a
>technology company, but whatever works.. I am employed full time, and we have
>a few part time people who are currently in school also working on our game.
>Video game work is a lot different, but I find it more interesting since I
>have to come up with more tricks to get the same output. And being able to
>move around in your lightwave built environments, fighting with lightwave
>built monsters, is really a cool benifit.. 
>
I have seen the work at Second Nature and although I can't comment on the
content
(they made me sign some parchment paper after I pricked my finger - really
strange...)
but it is REALLY cool and they seem to have a (and I use the word loosely)
RELAXED
work atmoshpere. Lightwave is used extensively, and Jason, while being one
of the most
knowledgeable people there, seems to be one of the most RELAXED...

:)

Seriously, they seem to have a good mix of talent and it would be a great
place to
develope your skills....

*********************************************************************
*                                                                   *
*                          Merle Ilgenfritz                         *
*                             President                             *
*                           Wild Eyed Video                         *
*      80 Grant Drive, North Kingstown, RI  02852-3614  U.S.A.      *
*          Voice #: (401) 294-4070   Fax #: (401) 294-4070          *
*                                                                   *
*  Dealer for Amiga, Dec Alpha, PC Systems - Hardware and Software  *
*                                                                   *
*********************************************************************